Winter in New York Winter in New York

great

considering I live in New York City, and can totally understand this, you get my thumbs up.

Tales of the Jesusaurus Tales of the Jesusaurus

noticed something and nice job

I found the video to be entertaining.
I wont go to say it was completely hilarious but i liked it and it kept my attention. I noticed something in the video by the way, o like i dont know, satan from Oney"s Leo and Satan cartoons. Overall, wonderful job; simple yet effective.
9/10
4/5
Dj Death

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

character reference

swirly glasses guy is mandark from show Dextor's lab xD

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

haha, nice joke. Seriously though, this needs to be a real game.

Ultimate Gamer Challenge Ultimate Gamer Challenge

excellent

alot of work was put in and so man variety of games xD. i like the sad violin when u lose :' (

BAC - How Peculiar BAC - How Peculiar

I Think i might know what a few of those sounds r

it sounds like..hmmm.. in the begining spongebob licking his lips..hmm the nam part is mondo from battle arena toshinden possibly... hmm and the other stuff i might be able to figure out our give a good guess on, unless i think harder... o and possibly the mighty boosh idk xD

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

very awesome

as the title said as i noticed it's good enough that its on flash flash revolution as a main playable song xDjavascript:submission_controller.Ge tReviewController().SaveReview();

Jenova's Theme Metal FF7 Jenova's Theme Metal FF7

could be alot better

hm ya well... you see its 2 plain. you need more instruments atleast if your going try to remix something by nobuo xD. you see the original has a low tine in the beggining to set a tone, also if your gunna try make it a metal version my ears better be raped by volume on 1 xD. i thought it was... to plain you had no extra feature instead of remixing which is to make something better.. you kinda downgraded it. never the less, if you add more instruments add the main electric guitar only as you main melody and a more eleborate more on the chrous; you might have something more acceptable.

6/10 4/5

speedmetalmessiah responds:

I've been tinkering with the idea of adding an orchestra to it, but am still undecided. As for the ears raped on volume one, I didn't want to ruin the tune by compressing and limiting the hell out of it. That would have really made it sound like shit. Anyway, thanks for the review man.