Winter in New York Winter in New York

great

considering I live in New York City, and can totally understand this, you get my thumbs up.

Tales of the Jesusaurus Tales of the Jesusaurus

noticed something and nice job

I found the video to be entertaining.
I wont go to say it was completely hilarious but i liked it and it kept my attention. I noticed something in the video by the way, o like i dont know, satan from Oney"s Leo and Satan cartoons. Overall, wonderful job; simple yet effective.
9/10
4/5
Dj Death

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

character reference

swirly glasses guy is mandark from show Dextor's lab xD

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

inspiration?

i believe the inspiration to this was a staples commercial saying" WOW, THATS A GREAT DEAL... WOW THAT'S A BETTER DEAL!!"

Microcosm Microcosm

amazing

i have to say you did an amazing job. The story was very well drawn, made, and thought out. I also, like the use of Final Fantasy 7 and Trigun songs. I would love to see a sequel to this; It could be very interesting to see just how far you will go with this project. Well done again, 10/10 5/5

Squeak Squeak

hmm

It was quite well made, it also just had some kind of effect on me; it made me grin just a bit.

Junior Junior

very nice

i think you did a swell job; i can see the character reference from reno to nelson from the simpsons xD

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

well done

it made me feel like saying jengo at the end with the blocks falling xD

4/5 9/10

cobra0528 responds:

Haha...thanks

TANKMEN: Tankbusters TANKMEN: Tankbusters

nice 10/10 5/5

ha i liked this flash very much as well as the " canadian commander" * cough * *cobra commander* i think it was well drawn and thought out ^^, keep the good flashes coming : >

Profiteroles Profiteroles

ha : >

very funny and entertaining, look tasty and if they existed they probably would be, so great work and i might just favorite this lol
10/10 5/5